Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Weather is Here, I Wish You Were Beautiful






In the words of one James Buffett... "The Weather is Here, I Wish You Were Beautiful." It is 82 degrees in Boston today and just about the greatest day ever. Yes, I'm surprised that Mr. Buffett's song isn't anywhere to be found on YouTube, but what can you do?

In other news, it appears as if I will be one of the actors delivering "Past Color/Pastel Colors," at the Fort Point Theatre Channel's production of the Cockroft / Eidsvig prose poem at Exclamation Point! 6. Every time I get started thinking about my 80's wardrobe, I think of the Pet Shop Boys-esque SNL video that my friend C-Mac (AKA C-Murder) sent along for my review. And. yes, I am a fan of the other Lonely Island jams as well. All that said, I think I am closer to rocking the L.B. throwback and some short shorts than the Pet Shop Boys style gear.

No comments: