Friday, March 27, 2009

More More More X-O Cowboys and Spring Art Walk


Above, see another shot of this version of the X-O Cowboys appearing on paper. I think it is fair to say that all this Boston Shepard Fairey has warped my color pallette. I think in red, yellow, and white right now.

There has been this conversation going on on my head. Yes it is loud up there. It is basically: "Why cowboys?" I keep thinking of Jasper Johns waking up one day and saying he dreamt he was painting a flag. Of course, I have a more detailed answer than that- and will likely post something about my cowboy ideas sometime, but for now: observe the paper giving way to something else.

Spring Art Walk

It is official. I will be participating in Fort Point's Spring Art Walk this year. Mark your calendars: Saturday and Sunday, May 9th and 10th from noon to 5 pm. Hope to see you all there.

No comments: