Sunday, March 15, 2009

Matt and Ben Writing GWH

Since everyone knows my love of Ben and Matt (I have even threatened to go see "He's Just Not That Into You" in the theatres due to my love of Affleck's Clooney-esque self-satisfaction) I just had to post the above video. Plus, today was parade day in Southie so why not commemorate with the fellas that brought Hollywood knocking on the door of "God's Country."

Serves to remind me of the time my friend and confidant, one Johnny Blockbuster, told some movie doofus to stuff it when he was asked to move out of a shot during the filming of GWH. It was only later that Mr. Blockbuster realized that said "doofus" was Gus Van Sant.

So, enjoy the time capsule into tinsel town a la Family Guy. And fret not, testosterone police: I will be waiting for Netflix to catch Affleck at his finest in "Not Into You."

Thanks to Emily for the find.

No comments: