Friday, December 12, 2008

Pink Angels, Deepak and 12 Farnsworth




Pink Angels:


Quick update today to post a completed pic of "Pink Angels," as seen above. I am not 100% pleased with the pic, as the colors shift in this pieces a lot, depending on the light. This pic isn't completely right either... it seems a little too blue... but it is the best I could do after taking a number of pics in different light and adjusting the contrast on the photos (and intensity, etc.). The problem is it isn't a consistent color scheme because of the light and reflections... one that needs to be seen in person, I guess. I am wondering if this is because of the blue under painting. Regardless, here it is.


De-pizzle:


So, today I am in Au Bon Pain in Copley and who do I see? Deepak Chopra. It was completely random, and he was wearing his red eyeglasses (which are a trip) and then was later text messaging on his phone. Kind of weird to think of famous people eating lunch at Au Bon Pain and text messaging. But, there he was. we spoke briefly, and he was very nice. So, there you have it, my brush with fame for the day.


12 Farnswoth:


There is a new gallery space in the Fort Point neighborhood in Boston on Farnsworth Street, near the Flour bakery and coffee shop. They are holding a group show and it looks like they are taking one of my pieces for the show. Will post more when I know.

No comments: