Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Examiner.com

So, it looks like I am taking on a small gig on at a website called Examiner.com.

I am currently their Boston "Museum Examiner" which means I will be covering museums and galleries in Boston for them, maybe some artist features dabbled in there, with a small slice of typical Eidsvig lunacy.

You can see my first post at Examiner.com and subsribe to my feeds as well. I think. Plus, there is a goofy picture of me with "Pichers and Catchers" in the background that looks like the pitcher is punching right through my head. Ouch.

Hope you enjoy. And for any of you in Beantown today, the new gallery at 12 Farnsworth is a stop on the First Nite destination list. Stop by and check out "Pink Angels" and "Flight Pattern" when you can.

Happy New Year!

No comments: