Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Open Studios 2007




Above, see two images of my studio at 617 Midway during Open Studios this past weekend.


The weekend was a huge success. The weather was warm and the FPAC people did a great job of getting the word out. It was the most people I had in my studio during an Open Studios event by far.


I sold one of the Fire and Ice series as well as a few chapbooks and had great response to my new work. In particular, "Steel Heart," "Target/Target," "Spring Training (Pitchers & Catchers)," and "Summer Clearance" were received very positively.


This Open Studios event was the most highly participated in Midway Studios as well- on my floor alone a number of amazing artists opened up their doors to show new work.


Thanks to everyone who came and I hope you all enjoyed the event as much as I did.

No comments: