Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Music Video: Yellowcard - Big Apple Heartbreak

So, I have been getting lots of flack lately about my deafening blog silence. And when I say "lots of flack," I mean, the three people who read my blog have said casually "hey, you haven't posted in a while," and then let it trail off absentmindedly.

And what better way to break the silence than to return to my blog roots of posting random music videos from YouTube?

A few months ago I somehow stumbled across Yellowcard's first album and have been playing it on a loop in 617 Midway ever since. I have decided that when I gather up some musical ability and start touring with my own super cool rock and roll group I will do a cover of this song re-titled "Beantown Heartbreak."

And as for the silence? I have been doing lots of writing. Lots of picture plotting. Lots of first book contest entries and other random back-office art studio business. And lots of blog procrastinating.

Sprinkle in lots of listening to Yellowcard and you get the picture.

Happy Holidays.

No comments: